Thursday, November 29, 2012

Twitter Fiction Festival-And Our Sasquatch Romance

Okay, so as usual, I'm late in announcing this awesome thing that's happening for the next five days. It's called the Twitter Fiction Festival.

But first, here's how it happened:

I get an email from Emmy Laybourne (author of MONUMENT 14), and she's all "Hey peaches! Do you have a minute for a phone chat? I kinda sorta entered us into the Twitter Fiction Festival to write that YA Sasquatch Romance you're always talking about. And...we kinda sorta got picked! So um, call me mkay?"

Yeah.

So.

I call her and begin with, "What have you done?"

When she explains the details to me, and tells me how fun it's going to be, and murmurs encouraging things in my ear, then I start to calm down.

So here's what it is. Emmy (@EmmyLaybourne) and I are going to be tweeting our YA Sasquatch Romance short story, MONSTER CRUSH, from each our Twitter profiles. There are a few ways you can keep up with us. Everyday, beginning yesterday (sorry!) we'll begin tweeting the story from 4 to 5 pm (EST). If you want to follow along during that time, you should follow BOTH our profiles, because it will be told alternating between us. You could also visit the Twitter Fiction Festival landing page during that time and see the flow from both our profiles in real time.

Each day, we'll be asking for suggestions for the next day's installment. Names, places, professions, etc to use in the story. If we pick your suggestion, you will get a prize! (Yay for prizes!)

Also, Emmy and I have decided to post the installments on our websites, in case you miss a day and need, just NEED, to know what happens.

And, I just realized a few days ago that this festival is an international thing. So ALL the countries can see our YA Sasquatch Romance. Someone hold me.

13 comments:

  1. I'm going to assume THIS is what you were making me all suspicious about?

    ♥Jessica(:
    Just a Booklover

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the world of www, there are countless blogs. But believe me, this blog has all the perfection that makes it unique in all. I will be back again and again Mm romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://gamebegin.xyz You may process by itself. A pitching unit lets you establish the pace of the soccer ball. By reloading several baseballs into the machine, you may training reaching without the need for a pitcher. This electronic unit is great for these who want to process baseball alone. Pitching equipment may be found at your community showing off merchandise retailer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://gamezoom.xyz Finding a exercise partner can significantly boost your muscles-creating final results. Your partner could be a important way to obtain determination for staying on your exercise routine period, and pushing you to improve your endeavours whilst you figure out. Possessing a reputable spouse to work out with can also help help keep you secure simply because you will always possess a spotter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://gameboot.xyz You see them on publications as well as on Television set, women and men who seem like their hands and hip and legs will explode as his or her muscle tissues are so massive! There is no will need for you to acquire your body to that particular stage in the event you don't wish to, as being the simple tactics in this article will enable you to build muscle mass inside a healthy manner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Miami Superhero

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Liquid Help

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. hire strippers near me

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Mega888 twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you win the game then you can win 80 to 90 times your amount. If you failed to win then all your amounts will be gone. There are various types of games available in Satta King. Choose accordingly and see Satta king fast result. Many people have tried their luck and they won the game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article. I love your writing style. It's inspirational and I truly appreciate it. Visit my website.
    Black satta king

    ReplyDelete